Friday 29 August 2014

Crazy Cart Nail Art Brush

Now I'm not a professional nail artist (like at all) but I've always had an interest in nail art. I decided to buy the Crazy Cart Nail Art Brushes from Amazon.




I wasn't expecting these to be great, especially for the price of £1.32 +delivery. I just wanted something cheap that would do the job. However, when I tried them I was pleasantly surprised.

They came in a plastic wallet casing and each brush has its own protector, which means they were in good condidtion when they arrived. There are 15 brushes in the pack which are:
  • Three drawing tools
  • Seven painting tools (can also be used as gel nail curing brushes)
  • Two liners
  • One dotting tool
  • Two fan brushes for nail art effect


The brushes themselves are great quality and can be reused many times considering they are washed after each use. To do this you can dip them in nail varnish remover. Unfortunately the nail varnish does leave a stain on the brushes even when you wash them.

This pack of nail brushes is a huge bargain. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in nail art, whether they are a professional or not. I would rate this product a 9/10. 

If nail art is your thing, don't hesitate to buy them from the link here!

Thank you for reading. I will answer any questions in the comments xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment