Tuesday 16 September 2014

First Episode Of Glue

I'm so excited to finally be able to write this post. Me and my sister have both been looking forward to this programme ever since we first saw the trailer.



The first thing that drew me in about "Glue" was the cast as I recognised most of them. Annie is played by
Jessie Cave, who played Lavender Brown in Harry Potter. Rob is played by Jordan Stevens, part of the singing duo Rizzle Kicks. Ruth and Cal are played by Yasmin Paige and Tommy Knight who are both known for their lead roles in The Sarah Jane Adventures. 

Glue is set in a small, English village in the countryside. This eight-part series revolves around the mystery of a body found in the fields. The plot is about a tight group of friends, who are all trying to deal with the effects of what appears to be a murder. No one knows who the murderer is, yet alone why they did it or if they'll do it again. 


The first episode set the scene and introduced the main characters. It ended on a cliffhanger, as mysteries do, making it clear that the group's lives will change forever. 


If mysteries and crimes are your sort of thing (as in you like watching shows about it, not just in general) then you should definitely tune into E4 on Monday at 10pm. 


This is exactly the sort of thing I obsess over quickly. I just feel sorry for my friends who are going to have to put up with me constantly talking about Glue for the next few weeks!


Did anybody else watch the first episode of Glue? If so what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment