Tuesday 18 August 2015

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Collection - Lipstick

Dare to go bare? Well now with the new Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick you can! Since these are my favourite lipsticks ever, and I was looking for a new nude lipstick anyway, this combination is a match made in heaven for me. Let's take a look if I thought this lipsticks was as good as the rest of the Rimmel collection.

 Packaging:

The nude collection packaging is definitely different to anything else on the market, as the case is a light, nude pink. However, I must say that at first glace the lipstick does look like a concealer stick. Well, to me anyway. But I guess it is the nude collection so the packaging does have to reflect the product in some way and it does succeed to do that.

Formula

Like all the Kate Moss lipsticks, I was really impressed with this formula. It is really long lasting and will stay on your lips for a few hours with no problemo. You only need one layer for bold lips (or in this case bare lips). However, in my opinion, the lipstick is slightly more sheer than the rest of the Kate Moss collection. I think that's to make the lipstick less noticable on first glance if it's aiming to be a bare lipstick.

Colours

This lipstick collection is available in 5 different shades, ranging from a light tone to a dark tone. Fair play to Rimmel for creating a collection that will actually suit anyone, whether they have dark skin or a pale skin. Most shades also look natural on all lips, as opposed to the "concealer lips" look. 



Taste

If you have tried previous Kate Moss lipsticks before, the taste of this one will be familiar to you. I must admit that I really like the taste of this lipstick. It's not particularly flavoured, it just tastes pleasant.

Thank you so much for reading this review. Have you tried this lipstick too? If you have a different shade or a different lipstick you recommend, be sure to leave it in the comments! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment