Wednesday 2 September 2015

L'Oreal Infallible Foundation

One of the most raved about products of the beauty industry at the moment is the L'Oreal Infallible foundation. It seems to be the Wake Me Up foundation of 2015 with the amount that I've heard people praise it. However, since I've tried numerous products that everyone else loved and personally didn't like, I decided to buy and try it for myself for £7.99. Here's what I thought about it:


Excuse the writing on the front, I brought it in 
Germany so the writing is... well in German

Packaging:

The packaging of this is less like a foundation packaging and more like a BB cream. Instead of a glass-like tube with a pump, it has a squeezy tube. I prefer this foundation for travelling as it means the packaging is less likely to smash. However, I do prefer bottles with a pump because it means that when they are running out, I can take the top off and scrape off the remains to ensure I use all the product. I feel like it will be extremely hard to squeeze all the product out so I'm sure I'm going to have some waste product.

Formula:

The formula of this foundation has got to be my favourite for a long time. I'm glad I found it because its really similar to a Max Factor foundation I used and loved a few years ago but they didn't have one that matched my skin tone. I find this glides on smoothly and it can be blended far better than any other foundation I've tried.

Lasting Power:

This foundation stays that it lasts for 24 hours, however I'm not sure how true that is. Don't get me wrong, it is fairly long lasting and doesn't need to be reaplied throughout the day. It's just not that water or transfer resistant. 

Finished Look:

I haven't been as impressed with a foundation's finish for a long time as much as I have with this. I truly think the finish is incredibly natural and indetectible. And amazingly, the finish isn't sticky or thick which means you don't need to pile the powder on afterwards which results in a cakey look. And most importantly, it leaves a matte finish which is all the more reason not to pile the powder on. 

Thank you so much for reading this post. I would most definitely recommend this to beginners with makeup as well as friends. I rate this foundation a 8.5/10 and I was very impressed with it. Have you tried the latest craze which is the L'Oreal Infallible Foundation yet? If so, what did you think of it? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment