Wednesday 9 December 2015

Festive Makeup Tutorial

It's been a while since I've done a makeup tutorial so I thought I'd make one for this festive season. This is only my second makeup tutorial and to be honest, when they go to plan, I quite like doing them so I might make a few more. 


The makeup look I went for is a white eyeshadow look that's blended with some nude colours in the crease, a bold eyeliner look with fake lashes, light blush and of course bright red lips. I felt like this look is dramatic and ideal for any parties you may have coming up this Winter. 

Although I loved doing the actual makeup in this video, I did have a bit of trouble with the actual video itself. First of all the lighting is a mess and this video was the final little push I needed to buy lighting equipment because I'VE HAD IT WITH THE LIGHTING ALWAYS CHANGING NOW! Secondly my eyelashes went horribly wrong, starting with them being stuck on the wrong eye and then the fact that the glue wouldn't dry and was visible. And thirdly I got really awkward because people were walking past my house and could see me filming myself and my neighbours could hear me talking to myself through my wall which made me feel self conscious and awkward. And finally by the end you can just see the frustration in my eyes!

But I'm hoping it's just one of those things where only I noticed it but I thought I'd do a little disclaimer in case you did notice them anyway. I hope you like the makeup look regardless and enjoyed the video because despite all that I really did try hard. What's your go to makeup look for Winter?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment