Saturday 16 July 2016

Bubbasdoll Lip Scrub

Over the last few weeks I've been trying a lot of matte lipstick. But with great matte coloured lip powers comes great responsibility. And by responsibility I mean you have to deal with the fact that matte lipsticks will absorb any moisture in your lips and leave them resembling a desert. That's why this lip scrub came into my life at the exact right time and I'm so glad I was able to try it out.


Bubbasdoll is a skin care company which was founded by the amazing 18 year old Kiera Mcrhule. She is a fellow youtuber and blogger of mine and I've been admiring her work for quite some time, so I was absolutely chuffed when I found out she was launching her own company. You can find her on her youtube channel Le Cameleon or her blog Bubbasdoll.

Bubbasdoll is an online company which prides themselves in "offering good quality, homemade natural products at an affordable price". They currently sell lip scrubs for a very affordable price of £4 a pot and come in 5 different flavours: Coffee, toffee, bubblegum, peppermint and tropical. I personally think there is something to suit everyone. They are also cruelty free and suitable for vegetarians.



The flavour I tried was bubblegum, one of my personal favourite flavours in the world. Something I was quite surprised about was how much product comes in one pot, I definitely think you get your money's worth. The colour of my product was pink and the scent was really really strong and it really did taste of bubblegum. Needless to say it was absolutely delicious to try.



Something else I completely adored about this product was the fact that it's packaging was so cute. Because it arrived in the post, it was packaged with care in bubble wrap to make sure no damage was done whilst sending it. And it came wrapped in purple tissue paper, with handwritten instructions of use. Included were also 4 toothpicks to be able to stir the mixture for easy use. The packaging of the actual pot was also adorable, you guys know I love my pastel colours, and I think the fact it came with a little bow around it was another adorable touch. If you want to feel like a loved customer, I definitely recommend buying something from Bubbasdoll, a lot of effort clearly went into the packaging.





And now onto the actual product and how well it actually works: I personally found that it was really effective as a scrub. I can honestly, hand on my heart say that ever since using this product it has got rid of any dry skin I've had on my lips. I've used products before to stop my dry lips, but nothing seemed to have worked as well and as long as this product.

So there was my review of my new favourite lip scrub, Bubbasdoll lip scrubs. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and I know I'm interested to try their other flavours so I will most likely be purchasing more from this brand,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment