Saturday 17 September 2016

50 Shades Of Blonde

I've been doing my best to post more frequently on this blog, as well as to talk about new topics. So I'll be talking about a topic that I don't normally dive into which is hair. I don't really know what I'm talking about at all when it comes to hair, but I do love admiring pictures of pretty hair and experimenting with my own style.

About 4 or 5 years ago I was actually a blonde! Yep trueeeee story. Since then I've been practically every single colour under the sun, and now I'm kinda missing the lighter Izzy. 

So I've been itching to rejoin the blonde club, the only trouble is I'm not sure to what level of blonde to go to. I've attempted to add a bit of blonde into my hair in a sort of balayage/highlighted style, however my hair hasn't been taking to the bleach. So before I pour the peroxide onto my hair, I've decided to explore the different options of blonde, and to be honest I've fallen in love with all of them.

These are all the blonde looks that I've been loving and I may have to try:

Highlights





I just adore the dimension that highlights add throughout the entire length of the hair!

Ombre





Ombre is absolutely perfect if you want to switch up your look, yet don't want the hassle of touching up your roots!

Balayage 






As you can probably see, balayage is the perfect mix between highlights and ombre, in case you can't decide between the two looks

White Blonde






This might sound really weird, but I find completely, one-toned hair so satisfying to look at, especially when the roots match the rest of the hair. I just find its such a fun, fresh colour
 (if that even makes sense lol)

Silver Blonde





At first when I saw this trend, I must admit I was a bit like "urrrm why are young people dyeing their hair grey?!" But since seeing it in person on a few people I've fallen absolutely in love with this look. I love the kinda wintery look it gives people #icequeen

Lilac Blonde





If I was to bleach my entire head of hair, I'd most definitely have to try a grey/lilac look. I just find it looks classy with a little fun twist!

I gathered all the pictures for this post from Pinterest so obviously they are not my own. I'm wanting to go blonde more than ever now and I'm not even fussed if it doesn't suit me, it just looks like a lot of fun to try! Which of these looks is your favourite? Let me know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment