Saturday 12 November 2016

ABH eyebrow pencil

For my birthday in January (let's just ignore how long it took me to write this post!) my friends were kind enough to get me the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz eyebrow pencil. The shade that they chose was Auburn and it retails for $21







This pencil comes with an eyebrow pencil on one end, and a brush at the other. Both sides come with a lid which prevents damage. The first thing I want to mention about this product is the size of it. The actual applicator itself is very defined, which allows you to perfectly recreate the look of actual eyebrow hairs. And it is very buildable so you can create brows of your ideal thickness.

The formula of this product is something I'm very impressed with. I find the colour glides on effortlessly and looks very natural when applied. And I have absolutely no problem with getting this product to last all day long.

On their website, ABH sells this particular eyebrow pencil in 11 different shades, and there is the perfect shade for anyone (yes even for redheads which not many brands cater for!) At the moment my hair colour is a kind of Auburn shade so my eyebrows match perfectly with my hair colour now. But when I switch up my hair colour I think I'll be experimenting with different shades in their range. 

How I Use It:


  • I start with lightly drawing strands of eyebrows on my inner eyebrow, where the hairs are a bit more sparse. 
  • I then build my arch up, drawing hairs on in sideways sweeps
  • I run through the entire brow with short strokes to fill the brow and make it even
  • Using the brush on the other end, I brush through the product to make my brows bushy and natural looking. 
Would I recommend it?


Yes definitely, I for one will definitely be repurchasing this eyebrow pencil. I'd rate it a 9/10 and the only reason why it's not a 10 is because you do tend to use the product up quickly for the price. This is absolutely ideal for natural looking eyebrows and is bound to suit anyone's brows. If you're looking for a product that fills your brows in more heavily, ABH do a range of different brow products on their website, and I definitely recommend you check them out. 

Thank you so much for reading, have you ever tried this product before? If so let me know what you thought about it in the comments,

Izzy K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment