Saturday 5 November 2016

Makeup Revolution Highlighter Golden Lights

Well I think it goes without saying that I'm a crazy highlighter addict. So when I saw that Makeup Revolution were selling their Golden Lights highlighter for just £3 I couldn't resist, could I?




So the first thing to mention about this product is the colour. I would class this as a white and bright highlighter with a gold shimmer running all the way through it. When light shines on this highlighter it really reflects the gold pigments. I really like that it gives off a healthy looking glow.


This is definitely a product that you can make look somewhat natural. Don't get me wrong, it's a very glittery highlighter but when you really blend it out it can give off a natural glow to your skin. But when you really love it when highlighter calls out to the aliens (like I do) then you can definitely layer it up.



And the last thing I'll mention is the lasting power of this product. Although this product is initially very pigmented, I find it gets absorbed after a couple of hours so the effect of this product does fade throughout the day. And I do have to say this product is the tiniest bit chalky, but it's nothing that can't be fixed with reapplying it. 

Now for the summary, would I recommend this product? Definitely! For £3 you really can't go wrong with this, and it doesn't really matter to me that you might have to reapply it after a bit. I just love the overall finish of this product and what the colour looks like with my makeup looks. I would rate this product a 8/10 and I will definitely be repurchasing it. Have you ever tried this highlighter before? If so let me know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment