Saturday 22 July 2017

Pixi Bronzer

Pixi, Pixi Pixi... oh how you are slowly becoming my favourite brand. 

Since it's Summer, but I spend most of my life in my room on my laptop, I still want to achieve that "Bronzed Goddess" look. That's why, when I saw that Pixi, a brand I'm very impressed with, has a lovely, glowy powdered bronzer out, I knew I needed to try it.






I brought their Bronzer & Kabuki Brush for £18 from Marks&Spencer's. It is available in 2 different colours, Subtly Suntouched and Summertime

The first thing I want to say about this product is that the colour pay-off is actually incredible. You only need to dip the brush in lightly, and then start powdering your face for a really natural looking bronze glow. The colour is definitely on the warm-toned side, but it is buildable so it can create a natural look on any skin tone.

And my favourite thing about this bronzer is that it contains tiny amounts of shimmer. Not in a "I'm glowing like Edward from Twilight" sort of way. More like an "Oh look at how sunkissed I am" sort of way. It's the perfect amount of sparkle for you to look glowy this summer, without looking like a disco ball.

The brush itself is also a really handy tool. I'm really impressed with the quality of the brush, since it is super soft and really does the job for bronzer. The only thing I will say is that it is on the slighlty smaller side, especially the handle of it. But this does make it ideal for traveling. 

And I'm a huge sucker for pastel colours, so I adore the fact that the packaging is in a pastel green colour. Also little life hack with the packaging: it's a screw on lid, not a click into place lid. But this is perfect again if you would like to take it travelling because it won't pop off in your suitcase.

Overall, I would rate this little set a 9/10 and I would definitely class it as a Summer essential. I hope you enjoyed reading this review, what is your Summer essential?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment