Thursday 21 September 2017

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Kat Von D is a makeup brand which is truly renowned for its all day lasting power. I was after an everyday lipstick that would last for ages without me needing to top it up. That's why I was intrigued to try the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick for £17. Since I was after a natural colour, I picked up the shade "Ludwig".





Cringe selfie but this is the shade when it's on!

The first thing I have to say about this lipstick is that it applies really well. You only need one layer for the colour to be bold, and you can honestly apply it in one stroke. I also find the applicator the perfect size to be able apply enough at once, yet still be precise to your lip shape.

Lipstick taste is something that is always vital for me. If something tastes off, I never want it anywhere near my lips. Luckily, this one doesn't have a weird taste at all, in fact it doesn't really taste of anything!

And now for the colour. Ludwig is for me is the PERFECT nude shade. It's just the right mixture between beige, brown and a hint of pink. It's honestly the ideal "your lips but better" shade. For ages, my favourite lipstick was Velvet Teddy by Mac, and this is the cruelty free alternative to that shade.

And last but not least I have to talk about the lasting power. Yes, you guessed it, this Kat Von D product does not budge. Like at all! It survives, eating, drinking, talking... it just survives the lot ok?! The only thing I will say is that this lipstick isn't really buildable, and it can be quite drying after a while. 

Overall, I'm so glad I tried this lipstick and I will definitely be picking up more. I would rate this lipstick a 8.5/10. Have you ever tried any of these lipsticks before? If so what shades would you recommend?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment