Friday 30 June 2017

Pixi H20 Skindrink

Yes that's right, I'm writing to inform you once again about another Pixi product that I have found that has turned into my holy grail. I picked up the H20 Skindrink for £24 since I was in need of another moisturizer. 




My first reaction to this is how great it smelt. It smells sooooo refreshing, but not in a fake scented way. It just smells like there's lots of vitamin goodness in it.

The texture of this moisturizer is more like a gel than a lotion, yet it's not sticky or thick feeling. It literally soaks into your skin and applies so smoothly. 

This product is designed to be used in the morning as you start your day. Your makeup will apply perfectly over this product, in fact I find mine applies better when I use it. 

And the actual results of this product are just astonishing. Instantly, I can tell that my skin feels more refreshed. In fact, it's basically like my skin is thanking me for being able to breathe again. And your skin just feels baby soft for the rest of the day after applying.

I would honestly rate this product a 10/10 since I have zero improvements that can be made and it is the best moisturizer that I have ever used. Have you ever tried anything from Pixi before? If so let me know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment